Welcome to the Tails of the Dumbarse Dog - the blog where her adventures are documented.

For further adventures, feel free to check out her Twitter feed and her Facebook page.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Lizards aren't venomous? Since when?

Today, while I was folding laundry, I heard a very distinctive bark from outside. It was Dumbarse Dog being protective.
So, I walk out there, and she keeps moving to right in front of me, barking at the base of a tree. It seems we have a resident Blue Tongue that DD thinks she needs to protect us from.


I've seen this lizard a few times now, and as you can see, it's moulting.

I'm just hoping the poor lizard doesn't make a meal for DD, though I'm glad she's decided to just bark and snap at it, rather than try and bite and attack it. It bodes well for when the snakes start.

No comments:

Post a Comment